Aussie Bronze Spray Tan Solution is our Australian Blend Spray Tanning Solution
This design change allows easier storage, and handling, and allows you to keep some bottles refrigerated, and some in your spray area.
Please rest assured you will receive the correct fluid ounce amount per your order.
8 oz will receive 1 – 8 oz bottle, 16 oz will receive 2-8 oz bottles, 32 oz will receive 1 – 32 oz bottle
64 oz will receive 2 -32 oz bottles, 1 gallon will receive 4-32 oz bottles
All items are blended and shipped fresh with Branded Product label only. Sorry, no exceptions.
Aloe Vera Enhanced product packed with moisturizers And nutrient rich exotic antioxidant infusion, from one of the purest Eco-systems left on the planet.
Available in 8%,10% and 12% DHA Levels
Extra Dark Instant Bronzer, Fresh Cantaloupe Lemon Zest Fragrance
(This is a specialized thick blend product, best suited for Professional Level HVLP units only, not recommended for low powered units, handhelds or airbrush compressor systems. Will work perfectly with all Maximist brand equipment items)
Extra Dark level bronzer, medium moisture level, excellent product for clients who want the “Aussie Beach” type tan. Deep Rich Color. Leaves a lotion like , soft smooth skin feel after showering. This is a thick type blend.
Aussie Bronze Spray Tan Solution
From the Outback to you. Bring home the Sexy Aussie brown, seen on the beaches of Sydney.
Made with unique exotic botanical ingredients, found only in select locations.
Australia is known for its exotic flora and fauna, and is home to some of the world’s rarest creatures, and select beneficial medicinal plants.
This rich land is the home of many high quality natural based skincare ingredients.
Australians place a premium on glowing healthy skin, and natural based skincare. Preserving skins suppleness and moisture, even when exposed the some of the harshest climates in the world.
Oz, as its know by the locals, nurtures hot dry climates, but also has first class one of a kind unspoiled sugar white sandy beaches; and of course those amazing rich brown tans.
Our Aussie Bronze Spray Tan Solution strives to capture that rich summer essence, with nurturing Australian ingredients, blended into a soothing Aloe Vera base. This is the blend for the client that desires a touch of the exotic in their spray tan. A truly unique experience, capturing the soul of the Australian spirit.
Tampa Bay Tans Aussie Bronze formula contains an abundant harvest of antioxidant concentrated herbals and plant extracts, some are found only in one of the world’s most specialized micro climates of the Land Down Under.
Because of the color intensity of our products, we strongly recommend you don’t over apply. Most clients get superior color and fading with only a single application of one to two ounces of product.
This blend works well with medium to dark skin types. Not well suited to the very fair client, unless applied lightly, or with an early shower off.
We only use the finest all natural ingredients money can buy in all Tampa Bay Tan blends, we do not cut corners on product quality.
What makes Aussie unique?
- Centipeda Cunninghamii, traditionally used by indigenous Australians for its medicinal properties. It is a potent anti-inflammatory, even more effective then Aspirin in this use. Beneficial for its anti-aging uses, anti-wrinkle effects, and a potent treatment for skin itching or dryness, and an aide in treating psoriasis and other irritation related skin disorders.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a powerful moisturizer and skin plumping ingredient and natural lubricant. Both soothing, healing, and anti-aging, common in many high end skincare products.
- Citrus Blend matrix of grapefruit, orange, lemon and bergamot extracts. A potent source of many beneficial antioxidants and C vitamins help to refine, and strengthen skin against daily UV exposure and environmental oxidative stress related damage.
- Macadamia Seed Oil and vegetable based glycerin for deep penetrating moisturization to extend the wear of your sunless tan, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
The ingredients on the label are what’s in the bottle you receive.
Each batch of Tampa Bay Tans Spray Tanning Solution is made fresh weekly; so you are assured of the freshest product each and every time.
Some Key ingredients in this blend:
- Aloe Barbadensis (skin soothing, and healing extract)
- DHA ( skin colorant, self tanning agent)
- Lemon Peel Extract (antioxidant, great scent, vitamin rich)
- Bergamot Oil (antioxidant, great scent, vitamin rich)
- Hyaluronic Acid (natural skin plumper, moisturizer, anti-aging)
- Macadamia Seed Oil (moisturizer, antioxidant)
- Mandarin Orange Peel Extract (antioxidant, great scent, refines skin, vitamin rich)
- Centipeda Cunninghamii (skin healing, skin repair, skin soothing, antioxidant)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (preservation, antioxidant)
- Glycerin (Plant Derived) Kosher 99.7% (moisturizer, holds moisture in skin)
- odor encapsulation and neutralization technology
- Paraben, soy, and gluten free
- All Tampa Bay Tan blends use natural organic ingredients and are 100% Vegan
- Formulated and Manufactured by Tampa Bay Tan, shipped fresh
- Extended information shown on label image above
Apply with professional HVLP spray tanning equipment or hand applied with car pad. Recommended 2 ounces per application, to clean, dry product free, exfoliated skin. Allow to develop 8-12 hours before showering. Color will darken for up to 12-24 hours….
Recommended for Professional level HVLP systems only. May not work with low powered hobby units or Makeup Type Airbrush Compressor systems…..
Over application, or using to high a DHA % per skin type can cause off color or poor fading….
Store in very cool, dark location and use within 90 days. Warmth or heat can damage product. For longer term storage refrigeration is required. Solution products are not eligible for return or refund, shipping damaged item replacement only.
IMPORTANT PRO TIPS:
Selecting to dark a depth range for your skintype can produce poor, rapid, or uneven coloration or fading, or orangy or brassy tones. Please review recommended range guide HERE, or contact us for assistance.
A brief guide to each product can be downloaded from links below, or click on the information/descriptive page for each product.
Printable Comparison sheet of each blend can be downloaded HERE (image) (.Pdf ) HERE (see image in photos above to view)
To download Product flyer click HERE
To download Product flyer Dancer click HERE
All Tampa Bay Tan products use carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in our products, which may have undergone limited processing. Variations in product bronzer color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time. Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label. Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.
Info on this site is intended for general recommendations and educational and informational purposes only. Since each individuals skin, body and chemistry is unique, website information is not intended to make claims or guarantees to any individual experience.