Yum’e Boddie Buff Pre-Tan Scrub
Optimal Tan color, wear and fade starts with correct exfoliation before the first spray
Scented with a light natural pineapple fragrance
Available in single labeled 8 oz Retail size, labeled Back Bar re-fill Gallon (4-32 oz bottles) as well as 12 pks (labeled 8 oz)
State of Florida Labeling Requirement: All items are shipped with Branded Product label only. Sorry, no exceptions.
Many exfoliate scrubs on the market can leave product residue behind on the skin surface, or exfoliate unevenly.
Or Boddie Buff scrub, uses a combination of manual and gentle natural based fruit enzyme exfoliate agents, to provide a smooth soft finish to the skin. Dead skin cells are gently lifted away, without leaving tan blocking residue.
Corn meal is used as a gentle non irritating manual exfoliation particle, to softly buff the skin surface. Its soft rounded edges make it perfect for delicate skin areas. Easily rinses off completely with water with water. This particle degrades quickly in water pipes and sewage systems, without leaving behind hard grit, which can damage plumbing. NO PLASTIC BEADS!
Dead Sea Salts provide a stronger grit form, for a heavier scrub action. This is especially effective on thick skinned areas, such as Knees, feet and hands.
Salts dissolve easily in water, without harming pipe work. The mineral rich essence left behind, provides healthy minerals for skin health.
Papaya Essence provide the enzyme exfoliation action. A natural plant based essence, which will gently lift stubborn skin cells loose. Similar to the effect provided by an AHA or BHA acid, but in a gentler less dehydrating form.
All three together provide a complete three action exfoliation treatment from head to toe.
This scrub is rich in Vitamins A, D and E to help build the skin’s natural defenses and promote a healthy glow.
Natural Botanical Extracts contain properties to clarify, heal, soothe and protect the skin.
Essential fatty acids from cold pressed oils provide a lightweight light tan safe moisture to all skin layers.
After showering, your skin feels incredibly soft, smooth and radiant. The perfect canvas for your spray tan application.
Some key ingredients in this blend:
- Safflower Oil (moisturizing, healing, anti-aging)
- Glycerin (soothing, adds moisture too the skin)
- Corn Kernel Meal (soft sided scrub particle)
- Apricot Seed Powder (healing, soothing, fine line reduction, reduces inflammation)
- Green Tea Leaf extract (soothes the skin, reduces redness, heals skin)
- Aloe Leaf Extract(anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, soothing, healing, tightening)
- Sweet Almond Oil (fast absorbing, moisturizing, healing, anti-aging)
- Dead Sea Salts (firmer scrub particle, healing, anti-aging)
- Jojoba Oil (moisturizing, healing, anti-aging)
- Mattricara Flower Extract (German Chamomile, anti inflammatory, soothes)
- Sea Kelp Extracts (plant extract, adds in sea minerals and nutrients for healing and tightening)
- Papaya Fruit Extract (natural plant enzyme exfoliate to gently lift dead skin cells)
- Parben free, Gluten Free, Soy free, vegan, natural and organic ingredients, no animal testing
- See label for product and ingredient details
- Shipped fresh from Tampa Bay Tan
Use on shower damp skin. Scrub over body with hand or cloth. Do not over scrub if skin feels uncomfortable or irritated.
Massage in a circular overlapping motion. Use a lighter touch on delicate ares, a firmer touch on thicker skin.
Rinse thoroughly, and towel dry. Tan product may be applied immediately to dryer skin.
Cool dark storage recommended, best results if product used fully within 6 months.
No returns on this product. No returns on lots or partial lots. Shipping damage item replacement only.
All Tampa Bay Tan products use carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in our products, which may have undergone limited processing. Variations in product color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time. Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label. Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.
Info on this site is intended for general recommendations and educational and informational purposes only. Since each individuals skin, body, and chemistry is unique, website information is not intended to make claims or guarantees to any individual experience or result.