C.Y.A. Pre Tan Prep Spray is our gently skin Preparation Spray. (items ship in 8 oz and 32 oz bottles)
State of Florida Labeling Requirement: All items are shipped with Branded Product label only. Sorry, no exceptions.
A very refreshing product to help prim the skin surface to receive the spray tanning solution. Formulated to help optimize tan development.
Light Fresh Citrus Scent
- Do your clients show up for a spray tan session unprepared/uncleaned?
- Client coming in with sweaty or oily skin?
- Do clients complain of uneven tans, streaking, blotches?
- Are you seeing green discoloration in arm pits or behind knees, or other skin areas? (this is from deodorant, perfume, cosmetics and/or sweat on skin)
- Do your clients “swear” they are not wearing any deodorant, lotions and makeup? But you are unsure.
- Do you having issues with solution “beading” or “not absorbing” on/into the skin?
Most clients feel a bad spray tan is always “your” fault, never the clients.
That’s why we suggest you always C.Y.A!!
Our prep spray will remove oils, makeup, deodorant, sweat residue, film from exfoliation scrubs and the film left by razors with moisturizing strips.
(streaky legs sound familiar?)
Also a very important step for clients with oily skin.
Helps prevent solution bead up during airbrush spray tanning sessions.
This non drying pH balanced spray, provides optimal penetration of all spray tanning solutions.
Make sure every clients skin is ready for a perfect outcome.
Key ingredients :
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vegetable Derived Glycerin (99.9% Kosher)
- Citric Acid
- non drying, non irritating, gentle product, skin friendly tan friendly pH
- Paraben, soy, nut and gluten free
- All Tampa Bay Tan blends use natural organic ingredients and are 100% Vegan
- Extended ingredient information shown on label image
- Formulated and Manufactured by Tampa Bay Tan, every bottle is blended and shipped fresh
- (Florida Licensed Cosmetic manufacturer 06438)
Directions: Use immediately before spray tanning session, mist on using any spray equipment or hand held spray bottle and wash cloth. Wipe/Buff off prior to tanning session. Pour excess prep out of spray cup, and fill applicator cup with tanning solution, and spray. No need to rinse cup, after pouring out excess prep.
Approx use per client is 1 oz.
(Most clients, depending on their skin needs, will find for optimal tan color, and wear long-term, they should normally exfoliate regularly pre-tan when possible. CYA is not meant as a continual replacement for regular weekly exfoliation options. This is a residue removal product. Exfoliation tips HERE )
***This is a personal Skin care Cosmetic item. This is not return Eligible for Health and Safety reasons***Shipping Damage Item replacement Only***
Download Product Flyer – Click HERE
All Tampa Bay Tan products use carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in our products, which may have undergone limited processing. Variations in product bronzer color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time. Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label. Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.
Info on this site is intended for general recommendations and educational and informational purposes only. Since each individuals skin, body, and chemistry is unique, website information is not intended to make claims or guarantees to any individual experience or result.