MaxiMist Terminator Overspray Extraction Panel System with three fans
SHIPS FREE TO USA STREET ADDRESS LOCATIONS (NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)
Note: This item is a Direct Fulfillment Item, please allow 2 weeks for item to leave the Shipping Center, before it can be shipped to your location
High Volume Overspray Removal Extraction System
You need two VERY IMPORTANT elements for an overspray extraction system to do the job – The MaxiMist® Terminator is the ONLY extraction system on the market that has both
What are these two very important elements?
AIRFLOW and the PROPER FILTERS!
In order for any extraction system to work you need high volume airflow, enough to move all the air in the room at least 3 times per minute.
The MaxiMist® Terminator, set at minimum speed, moves 4389 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) and up to 6489 CFM set on high
No current extraction system on the market moves even 50% of that range.
To prevent an expensive disappointment, please check the rated CFM’s before you buy ANY extraction system.
When running on high, the measured noise level is 58db’s, that’s less than normal human conversation. (conversational speech, or an indoor air conditioning unit are both appx 65DB for comparison)
You can run the unit, even on high, and still voice guide your clients while spraying.
Most extraction systems on the market use foam or cellulose type filters that are designed to catch dry dust and dander. These are not designed for capture of wet mist, such as Tanning over spray, as used in a professional tanning facility.
You are left with a filter that creates a sodden mess, and poor performance.
While consulting with hundreds of studio owners, using other extraction systems, we always ask “what’s the wall behind your panel system look like, and how much cleaning do you do inside your application room?
The answers are surprising, but consistent, from salon to salon.
“my walls are brown and my room is always tacky everywhere”
This is from wrong filter materials, that are doing nothing.
Why this filter system is better:
Each fan, uses a 4 stage electrostatic commercial kitchen grade filter with a Merv rating of 15.
Filter grates are vinyl coated , to eliminate unsightly and damaging oxidation. Cleansing is easy – simply remove the filter as needed, and wash with a hose, and you’re done.
They will last a lifetime with our heavy duty anodized aluminum frames.
Protective non-slip floor matting:
Our system includes a black 3×6 anti skid washable rubber mat to protect your floor. Non-slip surfaces for all your client, in an easy to clean dark finish.
The units power strip is discretely hidden behind the panels, allowing you easy, single outlet, access for your equipment. You are left with a clean and professional appearance in your application room.
We are so confident that our system is the best on the market we give it a 5 year motor warranty, and a 60 day money back guarantee! (**)
(**buyer pays return shipping costs, item must be received back undamaged, clean, with all parts**)
- Easy to clean, powder coated finish, with aircraft aluminum lightweight construction
- Lifetime, washable, electrostatic filters, featuring sturdy gold anodized aluminum frames
- Never buy a replacement filter again, just wash and dry. Simply remove, rinse, and replace
- Dries client while you spray and may be used as a full body drier
- Doors close for space optimization in multi-use rooms
- 3 powerful commercially rated 20 inch fans with three speed settings
- 3’ x 6’ anti skid washable rubber mat
- 110V 6 outlet 15 amp circuit protected power panel with 6 foot cord
- Set up and take down in 5 minutes
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- Stainless steel hinges and hardware
- UL and OSHA approved
- Meets FDA standards for client inhalation protection
- 100% made in USA
- 5 year warranty (limited, motor)
- Assembled, Doors Open – 78 inches tall x 62 inches wide, with doors angled open for proper use
- Assembled, Doors Closed – 78” tall x 36” wide x 9” deep
- Disassembled 36 inches wide and 26 inches tall per section with doors closed (3 sections)
- Minimum room size needed – 5’ wide x 7’ deep with unit located on 5’ wall
- Minimum clearance from back of fans to wall – 18” when in use
- Noise level 58 db on high, 44 db on medium, 35 db on low (Normal conversation is 65 db)
- 110V operation (USA standard wall outlet, household electricial system)
- 3 – 1/25 horsepower commercially rated fans, each with 3 speed settings
- Set on high, filters at 6489 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of air
- Set on medium, filters at 5700 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of air
- Set on low, filters at 4389 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of air
- 6 outlet power panel, with 15 amp circuit breaker and 6’ cord and grounded plug
- Weight per section is 30 lbs (3 sections total)
- Ships Free via UPS Ground only, in multiple packages. Must be USA Street address location – must select FREE SHIPPING option on checkout
- Shipping Sizes – Pkg 1- 36 lbs 39″ x 30″ x 9″ , Pkg 2- 34 lbs 39″ x 30″ x 9″ , Pkg 3- 46 lbs 39″ x 30″ x 9″ (includes mat)
The MaxiMist™ Spray Tanning Extraction Fan Filters, with simple rinsing once a week will last for years!
If you want a clean environment, the MaxiMist™ Spray Tanning Extraction System does the job.
Say GOODBYE to overspray concerns!