Yum’e Tan Therape Tan Extender (DHA Glow Lotion)
The secret to a long lasting even fading sunless tan is, HYDRATION!!
Moisturizing lotion with added DHA
8 oz labeled or Back bar Gallon as well as 12 pks, white concentrated lotion, lightly scented Pineapple Mango
State of Florida Labeling Requirement: All items are shipped with Branded Product label only. Sorry, no exceptions.
Give your sunless tan a refreshing drink of our sweet, cool, and moisturizing Tan Therape’ Tan Extender.
Our Tan Therape’ Tan Extender is the same base formulation as or Yum’e Boddie Drench Daily Moisturizer with just the right amount of DHA to extend your sunless tan without drying out your skin or causing fade issues associated with most tan extenders.
This lotion is rich in Vitamins A, B5, C, D and E to help build the skin’s natural defenses and promote a healthy glow.
Natural Botanical Extracts of Chamomile, Willow Herb, Pine Bark, Pomelo, contain properties to clarify, heal and protect the skin.
Essential fatty acids from cold pressed oils penetrate deep into the skin for increased hydration to all skin levels.
After applying this lotion, your skin feels incredibly soft, smooth and radiant. This highly moisturizing lotion soothes, softens and hydrates the skin.
For best results this product should only be used every other day or every third day. Daily use can create DHA buildup issues on the skin effecting tan wear and fade.
Available in 8oz Retail size and Back Bar re-fill Gallons with pumps
Some key ingredients:
- DHA (skin colorant, self tanning agent)
- Pine Bark Extract (anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, Powerful anti-oxidant)
- Vitamin A, B5, C, D, E (anti-aging, anti-oxidant, us damage repair)
- Chamomile Extract (healing, soothing, fine line reduction, reduces inflammation)
- Jojoba Oil (treats acne, normalizes oil production, reduces redness, heals skin)
- Willow Herb (anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory)
- Olive Oil (moisturizing, healing, anti-aging)
- Safflower Oil (moisturizing, healing, anti-aging)
- Pomelo Citrus (anti oxidant, Vit C rich)
- Paraben, Gluten, Soy, and nut free, vegan, natural and organic ingredients, no animal testing
- Shipped fresh from Tampa Bay Tan
- See ingredient label for full directions and ingredient information
Use to rebuild tan color and slow the tan fade-off.
For best results this product should only be used every other day or every third day, alternating with our non-DHA containing moisturizer.
Daily use may create DHA buildup issues on some fair skin types, affecting tan wear and fade appearance.
Clean palms and nails after use. For best moisture retention, use on shower damp skin. Product is concentrated, apply lightly to hands and feet.
Product should be stored cool and dark, best results if used in 3-6 months.
No returns on lotion. Shipping damaged item replacement only.
All Tampa Bay Tan products use carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in our products, which may have undergone limited processing. Variations in product color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time. Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label. Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.
Info on this site is intended for general recommendations and educational and informational purposes only. Since each individuals skin, body, and chemistry is unique, website information is not intended to make claims or guarantees to any individual experience or result.