Rapid Tan Spray Tanning Solution is our high-speed, fast acting blend.
State of Florida Labeling Requirement: All items are shipped with Branded Product label only. Sorry, no exceptions.
8 oz will receive 1 – 8 oz bottle, 16 oz will receive 2-8 oz bottles, 32 oz will receive 1 – 32 oz bottle
64 oz will receive 2 -32 oz bottles, 1 gallon will receive 4-32 oz bottles
Tanning at Light Speed
Available in one user customized tan depth, Bronze Tint, Cantaloupe Scent
Faster acting, better absorbing, enhanced DHA penetration.
A specialized Quick Developing dual tanning agent Airbrush Tanning solution, with an early shower off option.
Great product for busy schedules which cause issues with the standard 8-12 hour “shower” schedule.
- One product which all your clients can use to individualize their tanning experience for their skin type and needs.
- Maybe they want to be lighter one week and darker the next, but do not want the concerns of changing to a different “untried” formula, blend or depth.
- Busy schedules causing issues with their 8-12 hour “shower” schedule? Can they better adjust to showering at 2- 4 hours?
- Provide a bit extra convenience for clients on the run.
- Great option for clients who do not want discoloration on bedding, or have an event to attend, and no time to “wait” before they can shower.
- Helps minimize orange and poor fade off concerns, from using to dark a product.
A faster penetrating blend, formulated with natural and organic plant based ingredients to strengthen and sooth and shore up the skin.
Panthenol (B12) one of the PRO vitamins is commonly used as a skin treatment in skin care cosmetics because of its ability to easily penetrate into deeper skin layers, bringing added moisture, skin healing, anti inflammatory, attributes, and improving skin health healing and skin barrier function.
Hyaluronic acid, a natural lubricating agent, moisturizer, and anti-aging ingredient, is blended into this formulation for its deep moisturizing benefits for skin strength and health. This inclusion helps extend product wear, for a slower fading tan, with longer lasting, dual tone, richer color.
Rather than masking DHA Developmental scent, special Proprietary odor neutralizing technology encapsulates odor causing molecules at the skin surface. This technology helps to “capture” the offending scent, working to lessen Sunless tan developmental odor issues.
An emulsion blend with a silky skin feel, some clients feel this product feels “warmer” on the skin then thinner blends, making this a popular winter spray tan option in some cooler locations.
The client is in charge of their tan shade. Client can adjust final tan coloration based on when they choose to shower off their developing solution. (use skin type below for recommended range for a medium level tan)
This is only a suggested range, adjust up or down in shower time, after you see how product works on your clients individual skin.
- Shower at 2-3 hours for a light skin types
- Shower at 4-6 hours for a medium skin types
- Shower at 6-8 hrs or more for a dark skin types (**can wear overnight on dark skin only for uber dark color)
- Rinse with warm water, color will darken for 12-24 hours
Not recommended to postpone post tan shower longer than 6 hrs**, as off color, poor fade can result, depending on skin type.
Color will continue to deepen over 12-24 hours, leaving client with a rich brown natural looking finish.
Available in one user personalized shade in clean crisp smelling fruit scent, provides a natural look for all your clients.
Rapid Tan, when your client can’t wait.
Key ingredients in this blend:
- Aloe Barbadensis (skin soothing, healing)
- DHA(Rapid activating self tanning agent, skin colorant)
- Glycerin (Plant Derived) Kosher 99.7% (skin replenisher)
- Goji Berry (super fruit, anti-oxidant rich)
- Acai Berry (Anti-oxidant rich super fruit)
- Banana Fruit (moisturizer, soothing)
- Ginger Root Extract (acne treatment, skin repair, soothing, healing, anti inflammatory)
- Yerba Mate (may smooth cellulite, soften stretchmarks, smooths skin, vitamin and mineral rich)
- Macadamia Nut Oil (rich in fatty acids, soothes, heals, moisturizes, anti aging ingredient)
- Hyaluronic Acid (anti aging, smooths and moisturizes skin, plumps tissues)
- Grapefruit extract (antioxidant)
- TBT Odor neutralizing and encapsulation technology
- Natural and organic ingredients in every bottle
- Paraben, soy, and Gluten Free, vegan
- Formulated and Manufactured by Tampa Bay Tan, blended and shipped fresh
- Expanded product information shown on label image above
For best freshness and stability, product refrigeration is recommended, use within 90 days
Apply with professional spray tanning equipment or card pad. Recommended 2 ounces per application, to clean, dry product free, exfoliated skin. Allow to develop with correct time frame per untanned skin tone, before showering with warm water only. Color will darken for up to 12-24 hours.
Over application, or leaving on to long, for skin type can cause off color or poor fading.
Store in very cool, dark location and use within 90 days. For longer term storage refrigeration is required. Solution products are not eligible for return or refund, replacement for shipping damaged items only
IMPORTANT PRO TIPS:
Selecting to dark a depth range for your skintype can produce poor, rapid, or uneven coloration or fading, or orangy or brassy tones. Please review recommended range guide HERE, or contact us for assistance.
A brief guide to each product can be downloaded from links below, or click on the information/descriptive page for each product.
Printable Comparison sheet of each blend can be downloaded HERE (image) (.Pdf ) HERE (see image in photos above to view)
Product Flyer Download Click HERE
Product Flyer Dancer Version Click HERE
All Tampa Bay Tan products use carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in our products, which may have undergone limited processing. Variations in product bronzer color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.
Please note that ingredient decks may change from time to time. Ingredients listed here may differ from what is listed on your product package or label. Please refer to product package or label for the most up-to-date ingredients for the product you receive.
Info on this site is intended for general recommendations and educational and informational purposes only. Since each individuals skin, body, and chemistry is unique, website information is not intended to make claims or guarantees to any individual experience or result.