Have some Questions about Spray Tanning? Or maybe you want to increase your general Knowledge in this field?
These Blog posting are a great place to start. You will see a roundup of the most common questions and concerns that our Specialist Team deals with on a daily bases.
All articles are written by Experts in the Sunless Industry with 30 plus years of experience.
At the right side, page bottom, of the category web page is a number, which will take you to earlier postings in that category.
Click on the red links below to move to that category.
- ALL BLOG POSTS – The place to start if you just want to browse through all the blog postings. Reading what interests you as you go – think of this as Ala Carte’ on your menu. You can also click on the individual Month Section in the Left Column of this page. (Blog Archive). This covers all categories below.
- MOST POPULAR ARTICLES – These are the most common questions we hear time and again, and the answers from our expert team.
- FLYERS AND FORMS – Popular with Professional Technicians. A range of printable forms and documents for use in your salon or spa. You will also find some basic troubleshooting guides in here, Solution Comparison Sheets, Equipment Compared, Product Flyers, and more.
- TECHNICIAN TIPS – Tips, Tweaks, Skill sets and Questions and Answers for the Industry Professional Technician. Covers a range of guides covering Application, Dealing with Special Skin Problems, Development, Client Concerns and issues, and more. Great for anyone who wants a better grasp of the ins and outs of Spray Tanning issues, and how to fix or prevent them.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT – Information on new product releases, with more specifics of that product, tips on its use, and why we think its special.
- TAMPA BAY TAN NEWS – News on Events at TBT, Packaging changes, holiday hours etc.
- VIDEO GUIDES – A small round up of You Tube Videos that cover Application, MaxiMist Equipment cleaning, tent folding and more.
- NO EQUIPMENT, NO PROBLEM – Applying Spray Tan Solution with a sponge/mitt or pad? – Check out these tips HERE.
- MATURE SKIN– How to deal with those pesky ages spots, dry skin and other issues common to older skin.
- HOW TO DILUTE SOLUTION – Need to lower the DHA Level, this post explains how.
Photo credit goes to: